Micro:Mate - A Mini Expansion Board for micro:bit (Gravity Compatible)
Micro:Mate is a tiny micro:bit I/O expansion board for learning electronics and building DIY projects.
Micro:Mate expands 6 sets of 3-pin I/O interfaces, capable of connecting DFRobot Gravity series modules, servo motors, sensors and jumper wires. Additionally, Pin 8, 12, 16 support voltage switch between 3V-5V, allowing up to 5V 2A digital (PWM) output.
Micro:Mate is in the same dimension of micro:bit. It connects to micro:bit through contact pins (with spring loaded), ensuring easy, compact and secure connection. The rubber bumpers and the 3.5mm audio jack on the back side keep the expansion installed stably on the board, meanwhile prevents reversed connection.
The mounting screws should be well tightened to ensure a secured connection.
Micro:Mate only supports 3V (3.3V) analog input from Pin 0, 1, 2. The Micro USB
Power port on Micro:Mate cannot be used for data transmission.
Components with large power consumption should be connected to Pin 8, 12, 16, with 5V power supply.
- Colour-coded Gravity 3-Pin interface, compatible with hundreds of plug&play electronic modules
- 3-way analog input; 6-way digital input/output (PWM); 3V/5V jumper switch; 3.5mm audio jack
- External Micro USB power port, up to 5V 2A power output.
- Well-designed component layout and silk-screen. Reversed connection protection.
- Interface: 6 x Gravity 3Pin
- Operating Voltage: 5V/3.3V
- Input Power: <10W
- Measuring Range: 0-3.3V (Analog), 0-5V (Digital):
- Dimension：68.5 * 53.3mm/ 2.7 * 2.1 inches