- Australia Wide: 1300 240 817
- Brisbane: +61 (07) 3063 2262
- Sydney: +61 (02) 8319 2016
- Melbourne: +61 (03) 8593 7583
- Email: email@example.com
Little Bird HQ:
Unit 13, 8 Leighton Place
Hornsby, NSW, 2077
Our Little History
The Little Bird Company is run by Madeleine (who goes by Maddy) with help from Marcus Schappi.
The company got started when Marcus was studying Design Science at Sydney University in 2006. At the time it was hard for lecturers and students to purchase quality electronics at reasonable prices and Little Bird Electronics was born out of this frustration!
We sell a range of Arduinos, Raspberry Pis, sensors, actuators and other maker gear from companies such as Adafruit, DFRobot, Pololu, Seeed Studio, SparkFun and many others.
In 2015 we moved the company out of the house and into a factory in Mt Kuring-Gai.
Then in 2017 we moved from Mt Kuring-Gai to our current location - Warehouse 13, 8 Leighton Place Hornsby.
We've now been in business for over 10 years and for all of that time we've been an online business.
Little Bird is largely a family affair with the team consisting of:
- Madeleine (Mega Overlord... and Shipping and Logistics)
- Marcus (IT and Product Development)
- Hans (Shipping)
- Zara (Customer Service)
- Dan (Education Sales)
- Rob (Photographer)
- Kevin (Shipping)
- Nick (Consulting and Workshops)
- John (Software Development)
- Max (New products)
- Lewis (Online Content)
- Cherie (Online Content Manager)
- Tom (Shipping)
- Ellie (Shipping)
- Joe (Kitting)