After the success of the MicroView, Little Bird Electronics is announcing a new ground breaking Arduino Compatible. The Implantuino.
The Implantuino is the first Arduino compatible designed specifically for subcutaneous insertion. With a powerful ARM Cortex M0 Processor, Bluetooth LE and amazing 18 hour all day battery life, you can take IoT to new personal levels.
For those into the quantified self, the integrated temperature sensor allows around the clock monitoring of body temperature.
Perfect for STEM, the Implantuino allows educators to combine both electronics, programming and now biology in the classroom.
We expect to have the Implantuino in limited quantities, so get in quick and reserve your Implantuino.
- Operating Voltage: 1.8V
- ARM Cortex M0 processor
- Bluetooth® Smart Stack built-in
- 128KB of Flash
- 24KB of RAM
- 3ms latency
- 10us accuracy
- Built in AES encryption engine
- Ultrabright RGB Status LED
- Temperature Sensor (±0.5°C, ±0.1°C linearity, −40°C to +125°C)
- 93dBm receiver sensitivity
- 55dBm to +4dBm TX power
- Integrated 16 MHz crystal and 32KHz precision crystal
- Integrated antenna
- Wireless Charging
- Transmitter Coil Inductance: 30uH
- Transmit-receive distance: 1-20mm
- Powered by 18 Hour Ultracapactior